Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What To Do With All That Fat Pre-Naxx Loot You Have


Well enchant it and gem it of course... but if you are having difficulty getting started or making lists of mats, Swiftmend may help! He's linked a few of the enhancement upgrades he is aiming for and the mats they require. 



I happen to ADORE Swiftmend, so if you are headed over there to check out enhancements, spend some time checking out the rest of what he has to offer. Swiftmend is definitely my favorite blog to read: I love his taste in music, his sense of humor, and his talent to be indefinitely three steps ahead of me. 

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Massive love and thank you! :)
    Now you made me nervous, haha!

    I'm very happy I'm able to entertain you a bit! Oh and just to point out, there's an 'html' extension missing in the your music link by the way.

    /salute

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Amy

I've been playing WoW since Easter Sunday 2005, coincidentally the same day I became engaged to my forever husband and tank Chad, aka Yakra. I have held the roles of druid class officer, healing role officer, and general secretarial type officer in two guilds. Currently, I am not playing WoW. When I'm playing, my blog, like my life, is casualcore PvE healing focused. (I love gear math!) When I'm not playing WoW... well, I can't quite tell you what this blog will be about since I have never blogged while not playing WoW! Expect to see reflections on being a married WoW player and on just being married, stories from my other RP adventures (LARPing and table top), and accounts of my life's most meaningful activity: teaching chemistry.





Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

E-mail icon created at Nexodyne