Monday, January 19, 2009

I Issue Thee a Challenge


Just for fun... My fellow druid and priest healers...

We have outfits for mana regen, we have outfits for high spellpower output, we have outfits for trash, we have outfits for PvP, we have sexy outfits for around town, and we have cutesy outfits for fishing. 

But, my healers, do you have an outfit for mourning?

If you do not, now is the time to prepare! The end is near! We all know the nerf bat is coming to take away our much loved AOE Healing. While many may recommend actively 'coping' with these changes by practicing pausing 6 seconds in between casts, speccing out of AOE healing, or re-rolling a shaman, I recommend robing yourself in burlap and sticking your head in the ground like an ostrich!

The Challenge
I challenge you to come up with the best mourning garb for that dreaded and oh so near day. Tell me what you will be wearing and I will compile the best QQ outfit we can come up with.

The Only Requirement
The gear needs to be usable by priests or druids. 

What We Are Looking For
Maybe it is a depressing name, maybe it is some sad flavor text, maybe it is a piece of loot with heart wrenching lore behind it. I will favor gear that is among the current best gear for our healers or once was considered among the best gear. 

Remember, its just for fun! So go ahead and wallow in self pity with the rest of us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just going to wear http://www.wowhead.com/?item=5110 around Dalaran and pretend I'm a mage. Pew pew!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Amy

I've been playing WoW since Easter Sunday 2005, coincidentally the same day I became engaged to my forever husband and tank Chad, aka Yakra. I have held the roles of druid class officer, healing role officer, and general secretarial type officer in two guilds. Currently, I am not playing WoW. When I'm playing, my blog, like my life, is casualcore PvE healing focused. (I love gear math!) When I'm not playing WoW... well, I can't quite tell you what this blog will be about since I have never blogged while not playing WoW! Expect to see reflections on being a married WoW player and on just being married, stories from my other RP adventures (LARPing and table top), and accounts of my life's most meaningful activity: teaching chemistry.





Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

E-mail icon created at Nexodyne