Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OMG Officer!

It has been a busy 24 hours-ish in my World (of Warcraft). This afternoon I logged on and got grabbed by some guild-ies who wanted to talk about playing alternate healing characters that might be more needed than their mains. I went to run some of it by Ruffian and after it was all worked out I was hanging out in the channel. And Ruff was like "Oh, yeah, congratulations." And promoted me to officer!!! So excited! We had spoken about it before, but he wanted to promote the current priest/druid healing officer to a commander (like a general raid and assistant guild leader.) So now I am officially a healing officer and no longer unofficial. I have some pretty big roots to fill though.

I also have finished editing the Fathom strat to reflect what I learned last night.

In other news, my FBI clearances came today and I touched up my letter of interest and resume so I can send in my packet for substitute teaching very soon! It will be very nice to be in schools again!

1 comment:

Followers

About Amy

I've been playing WoW since Easter Sunday 2005, coincidentally the same day I became engaged to my forever husband and tank Chad, aka Yakra. I have held the roles of druid class officer, healing role officer, and general secretarial type officer in two guilds. Currently, I am not playing WoW. When I'm playing, my blog, like my life, is casualcore PvE healing focused. (I love gear math!) When I'm not playing WoW... well, I can't quite tell you what this blog will be about since I have never blogged while not playing WoW! Expect to see reflections on being a married WoW player and on just being married, stories from my other RP adventures (LARPing and table top), and accounts of my life's most meaningful activity: teaching chemistry.





Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

E-mail icon created at Nexodyne