Monday, October 13, 2008

Apocalypse?

  • I am scared I will have no mana. 
  • I am scared my reduced global cooldown will throw off my internal body clock and I will age 20% faster. 
  • I am scared every poor "I stack spirit!" gear choice will be rendered useless.
  • I am scared it will take me 6 hours to reset every personalized thing I have done to grid over the last 9 months.
  • I am scared I will not be able to find things on my bars and I am more scared our paladin tank will not be able to find things on his bars.
  • I am scared I will assign healing targets poorly as my priests suddenly become main tank healers and my paladins suddenly become viable raid healers.
  • I am scared my husband will have a nervous breakdown from zero points into cruelty. 
  • I am scared LOKI will explode.
I do have a plan. This is it. I know it isn't written in stone, and I can change it if I have no mana. As for the addons... I'm thinking of sitting myself out from the raid with a bowl of icecream, because there is no way I can get home early to do them and even less way will I trust Yakra to set them up for me. 

I hope everyone sleeps well tonight. Our last night in the World of Warcraft version 2. See you on the other side.

3 comments:

  1. Good to know I'm not alone in freaking out. I'm gonna see if I can sneak out a couple minutes early and make it home so I have more than an hour to get stuff set up, talent points spent, and trained.

    I don't have quite as crucial a role as you. But I'm still worried. At least I'm safe in the knowledge that I will probably be outside the raid, messing with spells and stuff while Aeralith blows all his mana.

    See you tonight.

    <3 Rainkat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, it will all be alright! :)

    May I recommend a slight change in your build? Your's looks a lot like mine would do except for 3 points. How about a switch of 3 points from Natural Perfection to 3 points in Moonglow in the Balance tree. That's 9% cheaper Regrowth which is our strongest spell and it crits often enough as it is through talents. Sure it's nice when spells crits but I never count on it and I prefer stable ticking hots just rolling and rolling on ;)

    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid=00000000000000000000000000000230033312031500531053013510530000000000000000000000000

    ReplyDelete
  3. That link sort of broke down in this comment field btw :b I'm sure you see what I mean anyway.

    /wave

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Amy

I've been playing WoW since Easter Sunday 2005, coincidentally the same day I became engaged to my forever husband and tank Chad, aka Yakra. I have held the roles of druid class officer, healing role officer, and general secretarial type officer in two guilds. Currently, I am not playing WoW. When I'm playing, my blog, like my life, is casualcore PvE healing focused. (I love gear math!) When I'm not playing WoW... well, I can't quite tell you what this blog will be about since I have never blogged while not playing WoW! Expect to see reflections on being a married WoW player and on just being married, stories from my other RP adventures (LARPing and table top), and accounts of my life's most meaningful activity: teaching chemistry.





Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

E-mail icon created at Nexodyne