Friday, November 14, 2008

Oodles of Scoodles

There is a very good chance that sometime in the last 24 hours you killed an orca named "Scoodles" in the Howling Fjord, to retrieve a quest item from his belly. Well you know what? I did too. So did everyone else and their cousin. In fact, when Yakra and I went to kill "Scoodles" we found him along with 4 of his own corpses (as you can see in the picture.) At his observation Yakra exclaimed, "There are oodles of Scoodles!!!" At stupid o'clock this was and still is hilarious. I hope it still that funny when I read this next week. 

Landmarks of note for tonight include:
  1. Skinning oodles of Scoodles.
  2. Reaching level 71 after about 10 hours of quality questing.
  3. Reaching a Skinning Skill of 450 with no effort.
  4. Earning the achievement 1500 Quests Completed.
  5. Seeing the Lich King!
  6. Thoroughly enjoying the plot, the models, and scenery in the Howling Fjord.
I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are having fun! I'm also very happy about the expansion so far! I made it to 90% of level 70 yesterday in maybe 6 hours of gameplay. Tonight I'll hit 71 and maybe I'll explore the Nexus and continue questing in HF. Good luck! Herbalism is a lot harder to level than skinning, there seems to be very few herb around now that everyone is getting them in such a small area.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Amy

I've been playing WoW since Easter Sunday 2005, coincidentally the same day I became engaged to my forever husband and tank Chad, aka Yakra. I have held the roles of druid class officer, healing role officer, and general secretarial type officer in two guilds. Currently, I am not playing WoW. When I'm playing, my blog, like my life, is casualcore PvE healing focused. (I love gear math!) When I'm not playing WoW... well, I can't quite tell you what this blog will be about since I have never blogged while not playing WoW! Expect to see reflections on being a married WoW player and on just being married, stories from my other RP adventures (LARPing and table top), and accounts of my life's most meaningful activity: teaching chemistry.





Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

E-mail icon created at Nexodyne