Sunday, November 16, 2008

Way Past Stupied O'Clock

That's when Yakra drug me to bed last night. We played from roughly 10 am to 5 am yesterday with some stopping for showering and stretching. And you know what? I STILL love it! Somewhere during the day we Dinged 73. LOKI had over 10 people level 74 or higher when I went to bed, and a large number of people were still on. Most people were at least 74.


Yakra and I headed out to Borean Tundra and quested our way in a clockwise direction. Sadly, we are not yet done. At about 2am Yakra started to fall asleep and I had a SERIOUS case of the giggles. Once again everything was funny. Very funny. Falling in hole was funny. Getting dismounted was funny. Aggroing and kiting 15 mobs to Yakra was funny. Very bad things for leveling productivity. Here you see our very first impression of Borean Tundra: "OMG its a Wooly Mammoth!!! Lets kill it!!!"

Most interesting quests of the day were freeing merloc babies and finally killing the one who took them dressed as a merloc, complete with... eye that comes out of the socket when you runlol...?
We did manage to bang out the following achievements and all of these instances are awesome and non of them are too hard for a level 71-72 to do: The Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom, and Drak'Tharon. I cannot yet manage to part with my gear. I'm not sure what to think about all the haste on blues. 

The end part of Nexis was really pretty. I only wish I could look like a snowy tree in the winter... The last boss, however, was very intimidating being a tree! I'm okay with the shape I am- kthxbai.

Absolute highlight of the day was doing all the "pre-Nexis" quests on Coldarra that climaxed in meeting Malygos face to face. I can't get enough of this Warcraf lore!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love the murloc image!
    I'm about to start with Borean Tundra now. Keep up having fun, I'm feeling the same way. It just gets better so far!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Amy

I've been playing WoW since Easter Sunday 2005, coincidentally the same day I became engaged to my forever husband and tank Chad, aka Yakra. I have held the roles of druid class officer, healing role officer, and general secretarial type officer in two guilds. Currently, I am not playing WoW. When I'm playing, my blog, like my life, is casualcore PvE healing focused. (I love gear math!) When I'm not playing WoW... well, I can't quite tell you what this blog will be about since I have never blogged while not playing WoW! Expect to see reflections on being a married WoW player and on just being married, stories from my other RP adventures (LARPing and table top), and accounts of my life's most meaningful activity: teaching chemistry.





Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

E-mail icon created at Nexodyne